If you wish to submit an essay or a story please follow the guidelines to the letter:
- Your submission must NOT exceed 1000 words, ideal is 600-800 word-count. You can check word-count by using your MS Word.
- Paste your submission in the body of the e-mail and please try to format it with paragraphs. It must be easy to read.
- Give us a short synopsis, what is your story about etc. immediately above your formal submission. Two to three sentences will do.
- Please state “Writer’s Submission” or “Submission” in the subject matter of your e-mail.
- Do NOT attach it or it will be automatically deleted.
- If you have images please paste it in the body of the e-mail too. You must have copyright on these images.
- Your story must have any of the following theme: inspirational, reflective and humorous. Please consider that we are NOT a religious or political website.
- Do not commit plagiarism. Do not use materials that do not belong to you. You will be discovered and legally held for it.
- Do not submit quotes or poetry.
- You will NOT be financially compensated for your work but can we provide a good exposure for your writing.
- There will be ads / advertisements included in the blog.
- ABOVE ALL YOU you get to inspire thousands and make this world a better place!
Note: We are very selective with our choices. Our readers deserve a most wonderful experience while reading and we try to lift their spirits by sharing authentic and touching stories. We receive a lot of submissions and cannot respond to all. If we are interested with your work we will communicate with you.