If you wish to submit an essay (reflections on life), personal story (inspirational or humorous) or something that you witnessed that inspired you, please follow the guidelines below.
- Paste your submission in the body of the e-mail and please try to format it with paragraphs. It must be easy to read.
- Please state “Writer’s Submission” or “Submission” in the subject matter of your e-mail.
- Do NOT attach it or it will be automatically deleted.
- If you have images please paste it in the body of the e-mail too. You must have copyright on these images.
- Your story must have any of the following theme: inspirational, reflective, ‘how-to‘ or humorous. Please consider that we are NOT a religious or political website.
- Do not commit plagiarism. Do not use materials that do not belong to you. You will be discovered and legally held for it.
- Do not submit quotes or poetry.
- You will NOT be financially compensated for your work but we can provide a good exposure for your writing.
- You RETAIN copyright to your own material. We don’t keep them or prevent you from sharing them elsewhere. Inspiration should never be confined in one place.
- There will be ads / advertisements included in the blog.
- ABOVE ALL YOU you get to inspire thousands and make this world a better place!
Note: We receive a lot of submissions and cannot respond to all. If we are interested with your work we will communicate with you.